2 Days & 1 Night
Kaptai Lake, Rangamati, Bangladesh
Promodini Boat Life introduces you to a luxurious private house boating experience on breathtaking Kaptai Lake for the first time in Rangamati. We have two luxurious houseboats. Our luxurious houseboats have an air-conditioning facility, very high standard toilet and shower room, 4/5 double beds, and spacious lounge. We are offering some of the most luxurious and premium packages for a group of 8-18 people and one of the most delightful and exclusive honeymoon packages for couples.
- Boarding on the "Promodini Houseboat", we will start our cruise from Asambosti, Rangamati. After freshening up, breakfast or snacks will be served on board. Our mesmerizing houseboat cruising on the peaceful water of Kaptai Lake will start from Rangamati towards Berannye Lakeshore Cafe where we will enjoy daylong Kayaking and have exclusive traditional lunch.
- Lunch Menu-Traditional Bamboo chicken, Kechki fish salad, Traditional indigenous style mashed potato, Green salad, Indigenous style thick dal, Plain rice.
- After lunch, we will relax and enjoy the beauty of surrounding hill tracts and then we will head back towards our docking station at Divine Lake Island Resort while enjoying the beautiful sunset at Kaptai lake.
- In the evening we will enjoy live music on the houseboat where snacks will be served. At night dinner will be served at Divine Lake Island restaurant. Guests will spend the night on the houseboat with a sky full of stars.
- We will start the day, having breakfast on the houseboat, enjoying the gentle tides of the lake and calm nature around us. After that, we will board on our luxurious speedboat and start cruising towards Shuvolong Waterfall. Then we will have traditional lunch at Chang Pang Restaurant which is located on an island in the middle of Kaptai Lake.
- Lunch Menu- Traditional bamboo fish, Bamboochoot fry, Bhorta, Mixed Vegetable, Green Salad, Thick Dal, Plain Rice.
- After lunch, we will cruise towards the Hanging Bridge of Rangamati and enjoy the sunset at Polwel Park. Then we will part ways with the serenity of the heavenly beautiful Kaptai lake and cruise back to Divine Lake Island Resort. From there, guests will be dropped off at Asambosti bridge thus finishing our 2 days and 1-night "Promodini Boat Life" experience.